Sunday, August 7, 2011

We're back!

Hello builder and explorers,

You have probably mentioned that we haven't been online on the Amazone blog for some time.
We first want to say sorry about this, but there are some reasons why we haven't posted a blog in some time.
First of all, we were really excited that Nexus Tower opened and after that, a lot of things were released in the Universe. Of course this is no excuse, but the releases kept us a little busy, and of course some of us were on vacation.
But in the mean time, we díd came up with NEW ideas and NEW plans for Amazone!
There soon will come a post about the enemies in Amazone, which will also include some pre-ideas of us for Amazone.

So the Amazone Team is back, and we're gonna make this LUP world!

-- Wrench

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh is this monorail and wrench? You don't know me too well but I was a good friend of DragonJaw, I'm fireworks. plus I love this web!

    ReplyDelete